Here we are another week and another Mid-Week Monochrome Challenge. I don’t know about you, but it is beginning to feel like Christmas was months ago.
Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Focal Distance: 18 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec
Photograph Date: 22.10.2022
Location: Nymans in West Sussex
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic and On1 Photo RAW 2023
Thank you to all those who have participated in last week’s challenge, and you can view the entries, for last week’s challenge, on the links below.
Last Challenge Entries
- Lensball Seascape — Mid-Week Monochrome #118 – Photos by Jez
- Mid-Week Monochrome Madness – Porto – photographias
- Across the bridge – bushboys world
- Roundabout Art – pictures imperfect blog
- Mid-Week Monochrome #118: Grandfather’s Military Service – Gfpacificbee’s Insights & photography
- Monochrome – Calcada – Flights of the Soul
- Mid-Week FOTD Monochrome – Jan 12th – Blog of Hammad Rais
- Midweek Monochrome Challenge – Lines and Angles | Mama Cormier
- Mid-Week Monochrome #118 | The World Is A Book…
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #118 – nowathome
Also posted as part of:
- Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness photography challenge. (Photography Challenge hosted by Leanne also on a Wednesday – Use the tag ‘Monochrome Madness‘, so Leanne can find your images easily.)
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.
Your comments are greatly appreciated