A man in a million
Apologies for my abrupt absence but this year hasn’t been good to us, what with the loss of my mother-in-law and friend. And if that wasn’t bad enough… as you know, I haven’t felt too good since last November when I thought I caught that super-virus, but alas no… it wasn’t a virus at all. In fact, I’ve just been diagnosed with cancer. What the future holds I don’t know yet. But I will fight it with all my might… as I’m not ready to go just yet 😀 😀 😀 I’ve got too many photographs to take yet!
I wouldn’t have known what to do if it hadn’t been for this man. He doesn’t like his photograph taken, but I captured this the other day, whilst visiting Great Dixter House and Gardens in East Sussex as he was preparing to take the shot.
He’s been my rock, my carer, and my shoulder to cry on. In fact, I don’t know what I would’ve done without him xx
Going forward, I can’t promise my posts will be regular… but I will do what I can when I can. At the moment until we know the full prognosis and what they are going to do with regards treatment, we are just taking life one day at a time. And enjoying every minute of it.
Thank you to all those who have participated in the last MWM challenge, and you can view the entries, on the links below.
I look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge. And don’t forget to check out last week’s Challenge Entries.
Have a great day! Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
Last Challenge Entries
- Mid-Week Monochrome Madness – photographias
- Mid-week Monochrome #124 – Ritva Sillanmäki Photography
- Lensball Seascape — Mid-Week Monochrome #124 – Photos by Jez
- Ohhh……it’s shiny – bushboys world
- Cable Spaghetti – pictures imperfect blog
- #WordlessWednesday: Seasonal Monochromes – Second Wind Leisure Perspectives
- Unruly – Flights of the Soul
- monochrome wednesday – a meditative journey
- Midweek Monochrome Challenge – #124 | Mama Cormier
- Mid- Week Monochrome #124 – Waiting… – Images from Finchley
- Mid-Week Monochrome – Beneath A Friendly Giant – Blog of Hammad Rais
- Mid- Week Monochrome #124 | The World Is A Book…
- mid-monochrome – 124 – photo roberts blog 2
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #124 – nowathome
- Monochrome Flower Garden | The Day After
- Mid-week Monochrome #125 – Ritva Sillanmäki Photography
- Midweek Monochrome #124: 2023_In the Woods – Gfpacificbee’s Insights & photography
- MWMono-124-Bass-Strait – WoollyMuses
- Spring in Black and White – From Pyrenees to Pennines
- CBWC: 2023 _Clouds – Gfpacificbee’s Insights & photography
- Rainy Day Expressions in B & W – Gfpacificbee’s Insights & photography
- Hallelujah, He is Risen! – Gfpacificbee’s Insights & photography
Also posted as part of:
- Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness photography challenge. (Photography Challenge hosted by Leanne also on a Wednesday – Use the tag ‘Monochrome Madness‘, so Leanne can find your images easily.)
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.
Your comments are greatly appreciated