Here we are another week and another Mid-Week Monochrome Challenge. And a New Year… I hope you enjoyed your festivities and here’s wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year xx.
Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: EF-S60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
Focal Distance: 60 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 sec
Photograph Date: 15.08.2022
Location: Mr Garden
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
Thank you to all those who have participated in last week’s challenge, and you can view the entries, for last week’s challenge, on the links below.
Last Challenge Entries
- What have diagonal lines ever done for me? – From Pyrenees to Pennines
- Flight of the Soul – Monochrome Analog Kindle
- On the brick post – bushboys world
- Ravenscraig Castle — Mid-Week Monochrome #117 – Photos by Jez
- Beautiful in Black and White 13 – Ritva Sillanmäki Photography
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #117 – nowathome
- Castle on the Hill – pictures imperfect blog
- Two For This Midweek – Dec 8th – Blog of Hammad Rais
- Mid-Week Monochrome #117 | gwh photos2
- mid-week monochrome – natur – photo roberts blog 2
- Brashley’s Midweek Monochrome Challenge – Plants in Black and White | Mama Cormier
- Lighting is the lifeblood of a design-Gregory Kay – Philosophy Through Photography
- Torch Ginger flower – bushboys world
Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #118 – nowathome
- Best Friends: Midweek Monochrome Challenge | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Gallery: seeing the Sage in black and white – Travel with me
Also posted as part of:
- Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness photography challenge. (Photography Challenge hosted by Leanne also on a Wednesday – Use the tag ‘Monochrome Madness‘, so Leanne can find your images easily.)
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.
Your comments are greatly appreciated