Here we are another week and another Mid-Week Monochrome Challenge. The following image was photographed back in 2012 when we first started out. And it so reminds me of a female sheep saying to her partner, ‘Are you listening to me?’
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ-48
Focal Distance: 16.5 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec
Photograph Date: 30.07.2012
Location: Sheffield Park Gardens, East Sussex.
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
Thank you to all those who have participated in last week’s challenge, and you can view the entries, for last week’s challenge, on the links below.
Last Week’s Entries
- The stairs – bushboys world
- Walking Squares #30 – nowathome
- Walking in fog – From Pyrenees to Pennines
- Mid-Week Monochrome Madness – Hogweed – photographias
- Midweek Monochrome #117 | lifelessons – a blog by Judy Dykstra-Brown
- Beautiful in Black and White 12 – Ritva Sillanmäki Photography
- I’m Just Hanging Here – pictures imperfect blog
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #116 – nowathome
- Mid-Week Monochrome #116: Flowers | The World Is A Book…
- mid-week monochrome nature – photo roberts blog 2
- The World is a Book Mid-Week Monochrome #116 Flowers
- Rock Formations in Black and White | Mama Cormier
- Colour is everything, black and white is more-Dominic Rouse – Philosophy Through Photography
Also posted as part of:
- Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness photography challenge. (Photography Challenge hosted by Leanne also on a Wednesday – Use the tag ‘Monochrome Madness‘, so Leanne can find your images easily.)
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.