Camera: Canon EOS70D
Lens: Canon EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
Focal Distance: 18 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec
Photograph Date: 29.08.2018
Location: Fountains Abbey, North Yorkshire
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
Thank you to all those who have participated in last week’s challenge, and you can view the entries, for last week’s challenge, on the links below.
Last Week’s Entries
- Monday Fog, Mid-week rain, mid-week Monochrome – From Pyrenees to Pennines
- The garden chair – bushboys world
- Canal Landscape — Mid-Week Monochrome #114 – Photos by Jez
- Monochrome – Flights of the Soul
- Man-made. – Pictures without film.
- Mid-Week Monochrome #114 – Glasgow – photographias
- Beautiful in Black and White 11 – Ritva Sillanmäki Photography
- Towering above Mannheim – pictures imperfect blog
- mid-week monochrome – 114 – hamburgs natur – urban – photo roberts blog 2
- Charpoys Anyone? – Blog of Hammad Rais
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #114 – nowathome
- Seating for more than one – Philosophy Through Photography
- Gallery: textures of Nepal in monochrome – Travel with me
Also posted as part of:
- Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness photography challenge. (Photography Challenge hosted by Leanne also on a Wednesday – Use the tag ‘Monochrome Madness‘, so Leanne can find your images easily.)
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.