Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: Canon EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Focal Distance: 35 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/13 sec
Photograph Date: 03.05.2015
Location: El Portal Railway, Near Yosemite, Merced
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
Thank you to all those who have participated in last week’s challenge and you can view the entries, for last week’s challenge, on the links below.
Last Week’s Entries
- Music for Monks? – From Pyrenees to Pennines
- Raindrops — Mid-Week Monochrome #111 – Photos by Jez
- On the shelf – bushboys world
- Mid-Week Monochrome #111 – Glasgow – photographias
- Mid-Week Monochrome – Steps In Sands – Blog of Hammad Rais
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #111 – nowathome
- Mid-Week Monochrome #111 – Millstone Park – Gfpacificbee’s Insights & photography
- Does colorless mean zero beauty? – Philosophy Through Photography
- mid-week monochrome – 111 – photo Roberts blog 2
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.
Your comments are greatly appreciated