Camera: Canon EOS 70D
Lens: Canon EF-S60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
Focal Distance: 60 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/250 sec
Photograph Date: 31.07.2022
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
For ages, well years in fact, I’ve been telling myself to take notes of flowers and their rightful names. But have I… no. Some flowers I recognise easily but others I don’t have a clue 😀 😀 😀
Well, that was until I enabled visual search in Microsoft Edge. And a visual search icon will appear on images.
Which is brilliant if you don’t know the name of the flowers.
By clicking on that icon, it will give you the results of visual search
Enabling visual search in Edge Browser
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Go to the … (three dots) at the top right hand of the edge browser
- Scroll down to Settings and click.
- Choose Settings.
- Click on the 3 lines next to Settings
- Select Appearance
- Scroll down to Context menus and click on Visual Search
- Enable or disable the Visual search options
The visual search is brilliant… and I would say 99.9% of the time it gives you the exact details on the image you are viewing.
Have a great weekend everyone! Happy snapping!!!!
Posted as part of:
Your comments are greatly appreciated