Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ-48
Focal Distance: 108 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/125 sec
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
Photographer: Bren Ryan
Yesterday I did a photograph of a yellow flower… anyway to cut a long story short, as I writing my post, my mouse must have hovered over a monochrome preset and I just love the effect on this flower.
Thank you to all those who have participated in last week’s challenge and you can view the entries on the links below.
Last Week’s Entries
- Lensball Landscape — Mid-Week Monochrome #98 – Photos by Jez
- In the cafe – bushboys world
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM – #98 – nowathome
- Mid-Week FOTD Monochrome – July 28th – Blog of Hammad Rais
- 48073. Midweek Monochrome: Istanbul Archaeological Museums • One Million Photographs
- Spices in Monochrome – Robert’s Snap Spot
- London skyline – Travel with Intent
Wanna join in on this weekly monochrome challenge….
It’s simple, create a post using Mid-week Monochrome # (#being the number for the week and use the MWM and Mid-Week Monochrome tags. Pingbacks are enabled, however, if you have trouble creating a pingback then simply post the link to your post in the comments below. Happy Wednesday everyone… Enjoy the challenge.
Your comments are greatly appreciated