Camera: Samsung A51 5g
Focal Distance: 4.6 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/700 sec
Software: Adobe Lightroom Classic
Photographer: Bren Ryan
For my second In the Garden challenge, I thought I would powder paint an image of one of my blue hydrangeas that I have in a tub in my back garden. Hydrangeas, like roses, are one my favourite flowers.
They bring back childhood memories, of the garden of my nan and grandad. They had a beautiful hydrangea growing next to the garden store. My mum used to tell me where the shed stood was the siting of the old war-time Anderson shelter. And that hydrangea had been planted before the second world war.
Posted as Part Of:
- Johnbo’s Cellpic Sunday Photography Challenge – 10th July 2022
- Cee’s Flower of the Day Photography Challenge
- Debbie Smyth’s One Word Sunday Photography Challenge – Summer
- XingFuMama’s Whatsoever is Lovely Challenge-2022 Week 26
- Weekly Prompts Wednesday Challenge – Garden Art – Powder Paint Art
Wanna join in on this fortnightly challenge …..
This is a simple fortnightly challenge, post an image taken In the Garden. Your image doesn’t have to be floral it could be a statue, garden wall, anything that you find in a garden be it your own garden, a friend’s garden or even a formal garden. Tag your image IntheGarden and create a pingback to the post or comment below.
Next In the Garden – 24th July 2022
Your comments are greatly appreciated