Originally this image was one of blossom photographed at Bateman
In Lightroom, I added a grad filter to desaturate one half of the image and played around with the temperature sliders.
Then I took the image to Photoshop. Where I performed the following steps.
- Duplicated Layer
- Added a Texture – Multiple Blend mode
- Added an Exposure Adjustment Layer – Exposure +0.10, Gamma Correction 1.00 – Normal Blend Mode
- Added a Brightness/Contrast Adjustment Layer – Brightness 143, Contrast -49 – Normal Blend Mode
- Added a Vibrance Adjustment Layer – Vibrance – 100, Saturation -6, Normal blend mode
- Stamped layers together.
- Copied Layer
- On the copied layer, I selected Lighten Blend Mode and increased the image size just slightly.
- Saved Image
Back in Lightroom
- Created another graduated filter and played around with exposure, Whites, Blacks, and Saturation Levels.
I love how the texture made a pattern and how the leaves turned greenish/yellow.
Posted as Part of Debbie’s One Word Sunday – Division Photography challenge.