hank you all for your submissions to last week’s challenge – Abstract… what beautiful abstract images were submitted. This week’s Photo for the Week Challenge is – Water.
For my submission, I have chosen a seascape image that was photographed on Saturday at St. Leonards on Sea, East Sussex. Which was edited in Lightroom and then given a paint-effect in Topaz Impression!
So for this week’s challenge is water. It can be a seascape, lake, pond, water droplets, or a vase of flowers with water in them.
I look forward to seeing your entries.
This image is also being posted as Part of Jez’s Water Water Everywhere – WWE #13 Photography Challenge.
Last Challenge Entries
The Hoya flower – bushboys world
Photo For The Week Challenge – Curtains – Blog of Hammad Rais
Photo of the week—53–Abstract – Paperkutzs
Hearts Intertwined | Endless Rivers
Glasgow Abstract — PFTW 53 – Photos by Jez
Twirl and twist! – Une photo, un poème
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-53-Abstract – WoollyMuses
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Week at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.