My image for this week’s Floral Friday is a photograph of a Cala Lily photographed at Quex Park House and Gardens near Birchington in Kent.
Last Week’s Entries
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Friday mornings. The challenge will be called Floral Friday – FF # (# representing the number).
- Every Friday post a gallery or picture of your favourite floral photographs. It can be a singular image or a gallery. It can be a new image or an image/images you’ve posted before.
- Use the tags on your posts FF or Floral Friday – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Brashley Photography so you don’t miss out on our photography challenges.