Continuing on from the theme of Castles from Monday’s Photo for the Week, for the MWM photo for this week, I have chosen one of my favourite places to visit, Whitstable Castle.
Located not far from the harbour the castle is set within gardens on top of a hill. During the summer the gardens are full of beautiful flowers and an orangery which is used as tea-rooms.
If you want to submit a monochrome image to this week’s MWM.. simply follow the instructions below. Have a good day everyone!
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number). There is no theme to the challenge, any image will do as long as it is monochrome. No violent or Pornographic/Nude images, please.
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Wednesday.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on our photography challenges.
Your comments are greatly appreciated