First of all, thank you to all those that participated in the final challenge of 2019. We hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Well, 2020 is now upon us and for the first challenge of 2020 show us your festive photos. Anything festive will do… Candles, Christmas Trees, Festive Food, Decorations anything that holds the festive theme.
For my entries to this challenge, I have chosen some festive images I have created over this festive period.
Last Challenge Entries
Two-Yellows – Hammad Rais
Photo for the Week – 50 – Yellow – Ladyleemanila
yellow – Une photo, un poème
Photo for the Week – 49 – Yelow | nowathome
Yellow – bushboys world
Yellow: Photo for the Week 50 (PFTW) – Beautiful Photographs
Photo for the week: Yellow | Thoughts on Life
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-50-Yellow – WoollyMuses
Next Week’s Challenge – Castles
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.