First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last week’s challenge. And my sincerest apologies for being so late on this challenge… but Xmas things to do… Bah Humbug… I can’t stand the crowds in shops.
So the challenge is yellow. Anything yellow will do… for this challenge.
I just love this yellow rose with its raindrops on its petals.
May I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and this Photo Challenge will be back in 2020 on the 6th January. Merry Xmas Everywone xx
Last Week’s Entries
Photo for the Week – 49 – Doors and Doorways | nowathome
Chepstow Castle – Une photo, un poème
A Place | Nut House Central
Old Doorways in the Burrell Collection — Photo For The Week #49 – Jez Braithwaite
Artistic Doors in Merida, Mexico, photography – Travelways
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-49-Doors – WoollyMuses
Photo for the Week – 49 – Doors and Doorways – Ladyleemanila
Next Challenge on the 6th January 2020 is Festive
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.