First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last week’s challenge. Such wonderful images submitted for the challenge.
So the topic this week is Doors and Doorways. When we visited Wakehurst place in West Sussex, we strolled around the house and came across this beautiful stone arch
In one of the rooms, we visited, there were these beautiful dark oak wooden doors.
At Mount Ephraim Gardens we came across this beautiful wooden outbuilding door.
I look forward to seeing your doors and doorways. Have a great week everyone.
Last Week’s Entries
Water Water Everywhere – Little Pieces Of Me
Abstracts – water and things – bushboys world
Santa Monica Beach — Photo for the Week #48 – Jez Braithwaite
Photo For The Week Challenge – Shapes Of Water – Blog of Hammad Rais
Glenashdale falls – Une photo, un poème
Photo for the Week – 48 – Water | nowathome
Photo For The Week #48:Water | Nut House Central
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-48-Water – WoollyMuses
Puget Sound winter wavelets – The Squirrel Chase
Next Week’s Challenge is Yellow
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.