First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last week’s challenge. What great images for last week’s challenge. I am truly grateful to all those that participated.
So the topic this week is water. One of the places I love to visit which is local to me is Ashenbank Woods. Unfortunately, there is no water lake or water feature. Only a drty pond as you drive along the road to get there.
So I thought I would be creative and give Ashenbank Woods, a beautiful blue lake.
Water is around us everywhere so here is a collection of images featuring water.
Last Week’s Entries
Abundant – bushboys world
Photo for the Week: Abundant – Beautiful Photographs
Photo for the Week #47 — Abundant – Jez Braithwaite
Plouescat – Une photo, un poème
Ragtag Daily Prompt: Rouse – Beautiful Photographs
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-47-Abundant – WoollyMuses
Poppies – Photo for the Week – 47 – Abundant | Pictures without film.
Next Week’s Challenge is Doors and Doorways
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.