First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last week’s challenge. What great images for last week’s challenge. I am truly grateful for all those that participated.
Being a sufferer of Fibromyalgia and PMR when visiting places one of the things I do look for is Benches. At times I am so thankful of a bench to sit on. 😀 😀 😀
The above photograph was taken at Chartwell in Kent, the home of the late Sir Winstone Churchill. Unfortunately, you can’t take photographs in the house, but you can around the gardens and this bench was just under the window of one of the rooms of the main house.
You can find benches everywhere, thank God. The above bench was at Tenterden Town Railway Station. The station looked as it would have done in the 1940s and ’50s. So the challenge this week is Benches.
We took the train from Bodiam to Tenterden on that particular day, and I can remember sitting on this bench and being in awe at the splendour of Bodiam Castle.
Last Week’s Entries
Next Week’s Challenge is Abundance
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.