First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last week’s challenge. What great images for last week’s challenge. I am truly grateful for to all those that participated.
So the challenge for this week is Woodland Walks.
My favourite thing to do is to walk through the woodland. I just love how silent it can be and the rustling of the trees in the breeze. Springtime is great because of the bluebells and woodland flowers that start to grow through the forest floor.
Another great place I love to visit which is local to me is Ashenbank Woods near Cobham in Kent.
Last Week’s Entries
Next Week’s Challenge is Benches
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.