First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last week’s challenge. What great images were submitted to the challenge last week, the links are listed below. Go over and have a look, I’m sure you will enjoy them all.. Well, this week’s theme is Square. Your image can be of anything as long as your image is square.
The choice is yours.. just remember to crop your image to be square… I’ve chosen a rose I processed a few months ago, and just cropped the image to 1:1. I look forward to seeing your entries. I know it’s lazy using an old image 😀 😀 😀 But time was against me, yet again, this week. My apologies. Have a great week everyone!
Last Week’s Entries
Next Week’s Challenge is Woodland Walks
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.