The topic this week is Monochrome Fine Art. Monochrome fine art is just one of the things that I want to get into. The above photograph is of Canary Wharf. I have also processed two other photos, which I posted to Nancy Merrill’s Photo a Week – Something New Photography Challenge.
So for your submission, this week, join me on the fine art photography challenge. Fine art is generally darkened images, showing a glimmer of light to the building or subject.
Last Week’s Entries
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-38-China – WoollyMuses
Ryan Photography Challenge: China | Albatz Travel Adventures
Photo for the Week – 38 -China | nowathome
Photo For the Week: China | anotherdayinparadise
Photo for the Week: China | Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
Next Week’s Challenge is Metal
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.