The topic this week is China. For my choice, I photographed this beautiful pink and white bone china teapot at Chiddingstone Castle.
So for your submission this week, it can be either crockery or anything oriental. Maybe a photograph of a trip to China. As long as it reflects China in one form or another, the task this week is very varied.
Last Week’s Entries
The little vase – bushboys world
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-37-Vases – WoollyMuses
Ryan Photography Challenge: Vase | Albatz Travel Adventures
Next Week’s Challenge is Monochrome Fine Art
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
Leave a Reply to Bren (Ryan-Photography) Cancel reply