Firstly, my sincere apologies for PFTM (Photo for the Month) not being done this month, but due to internet problems, and computer problems, I wasn’t able to start posting again until yesterday… and I’ve been playing catchup.
So for this month’s challenge MWM, I thought I would use a monochrome image and apply split-toning in Lightroom. So for this month’s challenge, any monochrome image with a split-toning effect applied. I’m looking forward to seeing your images.
As you can see by the panel on the left I just applied a small amount of split-toning to the image.
If you want to submit a monochrome image to this week’s MWM.. simply follow the instructions below. Have a good day everyone!
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- Publish a post on your blog by the second Wednesday of every month.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant month.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on our photography challenges.