First of all many thanks for your spring entries into last week’s photography challenge. Again my apologies for being late.. but last week I was preoccupied with Brexit, and felt so disillusioned that the majority who voted leave, are having their vote, trampled on. Anyway enough of Brexit. This week’s challenge is In the Pink, so anything pink…
So for my choice of pink it has to be a mixture of flowers, abstract and anything with pink in it.
Enjoy, I’m looking forward to seeing your entries.
Previous Challenge Entries
Spring Raindrops – Heaven’s Sunshine
Photo for the Week -33- Spring – gwh photos
Spring – Photographias
Picture To Burn – Proscenium
No signs of spring! – Heart to Heart
Full and red – Photo for the Week – 33 – Spring | Pictures without film.
Change to Challenge.
Due to limited time… this challenge will be hosted on the first Monday of the Month when the theme for the month will be revealed.
Next Month’s Topic is – Moody
Photo for the Month
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the Monthly challenge, please feel free… my Monthly post will be published at 8am on the first Monday of the Month. The challenge will be called Photo for the Month – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of the following month… The monthly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTM or Photo for the Month – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs and/or photography. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
We also host a Mid-Week Monochrome Photography Challenge on a Wednesday.. if you’d like to enter please feel free to do so. Instructions on how to enter can be read here.
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx