Another week and another challenge. Here in the South East of England, we have had a few beautiful spring days. So the topic this week is Spring. And what represents spring to you. It could be baby lambs in a field, floral, water, or even a photograph of an actual spring.
I have chosen spring floral images, my first a Rhododendron photographed at Scotney Castle in Kent,
And of course spring isn’t spring without tulips, daffodils and crocuses.
Enjoy, I’m looking forward to seeing your entries.
Previous Challenge Entries
Photo for the Week 30: Circles – The Reluctant Photographer
Ferris wheel – Une photo, un poème
Circles – bushboys world
Photo Challenges – South Jersey Spring has Sprung – MINDING MY P’S WITH Q
Cosmic Challenge: (Perforated Steel) Circles | Elizabatz Gallery
Spinning Wheels and Tea Party | Lins Doodles
Taking In The View – Proscenium
More than you can shake a stick at – Photo for the Week – 32 – Circles | Pictures without film.
Pretty round! – Heart to Heart
Photo for the Week – 32: Circles | Zombie Flamingos
Next Week’s Topic is – In the Pink
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs and/or photography. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
We also host a Mid-Week Monochrome Photography Challenge on a Wednesday.. if you’d like to enter please feel free to do so. Instructions on how to enter can be read here.
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx