Back in 2017, we spent a couple of days in the Lake District. And was the scenery spectacular! With hills and lakes and woodland walks, it was an ideal place to take landscape photographs. The above photograph is of Lakeside near Keswick.. and I have processed this image in Photoshop to give a painted feel to the image.
If you want to submit a monochrome image to this week’s MWM.. simply follow the instructions below. Have a good day everyone!
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Wednesday as this challenge starts on a Wednesday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 11 am UK Time.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.