I have been to Whitstable many times… to stroll along the beach, have coffee in the little cafe or just to visit the market that is sometimes on. But it wasn’t until 2013 that I read a road sign leading to Whitstable Castle. I knew it was a fishing town but I never knew it had a Castle at the top of the hill.
Naturally, we had to visit and yesterday I posted a coloured version of this image. And I thought today it would make an ideal monochrome image for Mid-Week Monochrome.
Anyway, if you want to submit a monochrome image to this week’s MWM.. simply follow the instructions below. Have a good day everyone!
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Wednesday as this challenge starts on a Wednesday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 11 am UK Time.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.