Another image I found whilst culling my Lightroom Catalogue, was this image of the country roads taken at HIgh Halstow… I had previously worked on this image to create a golden toned image, which was less saturated
It is good to rework an image.. firstly it gives you a chance to use other software and editing techniques and secondly you can see how well your editing skills have improved. I really love how I reworked this image to remove the road markings and to give the sky a more natural look. As well as vibrancy of the colours. Both images have their own appeal, but my choice is the new edit… the vibrancy of colours and softness really do appeal to me.
Please feel free to enter the Photo for the Week challenge – the instructions are below. Many thanks to all those that submitted their images for last week… I really enjoyed viewing them xx
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs and/or photography. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx