First of all… thank you to all those bloggers, who entered last week’s Photo for the Week, some wonderful images were submitted. Many thanks to you all for taking time out and submitting your images.. it was greatly appreciated and I loved viewing them.
As most people posted what the same as the subject which I posted, I have decided to make it a topic challenge. Hope you don’t mind, the change.. to this challenge.
Another image I found whilst culling my Lightroom Catalogue, was this image of the clifftops at Cliftonville Bay in Kent. For this image I thought I would create three different images, using presets in Lightroom, from the one image.
Preset – Brown and Cream
Preset – Soft Mist
And Finally Preset – Aged Photo
I love the vibrancy of the Soft Mist, but I also love the muted tones in the Aged Photo Preset.
Please feel free to enter the Photo for the Week challenge – the instructions are below. Many thanks to all those that submitted their images for last week… I really enjoyed viewing them xx
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and below are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx